Thursday, December 4, 2008

Are you intelligent?

Here is a very simple test to measure your intelligence... Submit your answers as comment to this blog and I'll send you your score!

1. How many birthdays does the average man have?
2. Some months have 31 days, how many have 28?
3. How many outs are there in an inning?
4. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister?
5. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
6. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
7. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How many minutes would the pills last?
8. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
9. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
10. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh?
11. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
12. You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
13. If you overtake the last person, then you are...?
14. Note: This must be done in your head only. Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it: Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?
15. Mary's father has five daughters: Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?






Don't be shy... Take the challenge and prove your intelligence.

1 comment:

Anand Modi said...

Here you GO with my Answers:


1. I have only One Birthday. How about you? Answer - Just One

2. All months have 28 Days!!

3. Number of wickets fallen = No of Outs in an Inning.

4. If a man has a widow, then he is dead and thus cannot marry anyone....If his sister-in-law is beautiful...let me know ;-)

5. This requires some thinking and not just Maths alone. The Answer is 70.

6. You took 2 right...The answer should be 2...Stupid Question!! Next Question please :-)

7. Correct me If I am wrong here. You took a pill...wait for 30 mins...2nd pill....wait for 30 mins....last pill...Answer is 60 mins....

8. Haha...Answer is in question itself... 9 sheeps are left :-)

9. Who or What is Moses??? I don't know :-(

10. Confusing Question yet again....Butcher weighs MEAT mannnn!!!

11. Ahh...It has to be 12 stamps...A dozen means 12, incase if anyone doesn't know ;-)

12. Arey bhai....if I take someones position than I have to be in his position naa...Chamka??? ke gaya??? I will be in 2nd position...yeeeeeeeee

13. Ohhhooo....again trying to confuse me!!! Not this time....How can I overtake the last person? I have to be last person to overtake someone naa....

14. From the very outlook this question seems very tricky. But you should be able to outsmart it. The answer is 4100. I know the trick. But won't share ;-)

15. Ahhh...give me a break....the fifth one should MARY yaar!!!