Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Dream Job!!!

On this very special day, let me wish you a very happy Diwali!

I love to think (or should I say 'dream'?). Few days back, I was asking myself 'what would be my dream job?'... Well, I am not planning to leave TCS! It's just something that came to my mind. And what was the answer? Well, in a matter of few seconds, two options came to my mind:




It didn't take much time for me to narrow down on final choice - CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

I know these are nightmarish days for all investors - well not for all. Mr. Buffett is an exception. He believes that "You want to be greedy when others are fearful. You want to be fearful when others are greedy. It's that simple.".



Check out Mr. Warren Buffett's recent interview after the US Financial crisis broke out.



Hope this gives a sense of optimism as an investor on this day of Diwali - Festival of Lights! Wish you and your family a very happy Diwali and Prosperous New Year!










2 comments:

Rajesh Rathod said...

In today's TOI, you may read a news that "Warren Buffett hints at Indian successor"! Knowing that you may have read my blog post("My dream job!!!"), it's my moral responsibility to confirm that I am not in the race yet:-)

Rajesh Rathod said...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Warren-Buffett-hints-at-Indian-successor/articleshow/4209982.cms