Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Making of Mindtree

I wanted to publish this entry more than a month back. But, I thought let me share it with one friend (Our own Anand) first. Because, I wanted to validate if it was just me who loved this piece or others also like it... Secret it out... It's an unbelievable knowledge artifact that you may also appreciate.

We read and analyze case studies or companies that are successful or have failed. We read about good stories of how Infosys was built. Now read some "real thing". Read how Mindtree came into existence and learn what it takes to build a new company.

Thank you Mr. Subroto Bagchi for writing this gem of a piece.

3 comments:

Anand Modi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anand Modi said...

It is said that 'Fortune Favours the Brave' and whether you believe in this saying or not,I recommend you to go through this amazing artifact. After reading this, it has left me inspired!!

Thanks Rajesh for sharing this exemplary model of inspiration with me :-)

Anand Modi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.